For a better browsing experience, we recommend using one of the following browsers:
Energia IL 2021, May 25-26, is the first and biggest virtual international conference and exhibition for applied innovation in the Latin American energy industry, supporting energy transition and digitalization, promoting the integration of renewables, and combating climate change. Initiated by the Israel Export Institute and the Foreign Trade Administration at the Ministry of Economy and Industry, Energia IL 2021 is aimed at bringing together disruptive start-ups, industry leaders, experts and multinational corporations to collaborate and discuss cutting edge products and technologies.
Israeli innovative companies and start-ups are invited to join us, showcase their solutions in a virtual booth, engage in the main conference sessions, and connect directly with potential partners, customers, and investors.
Who should apply to be an exhibitor? The virtual global event will focus on the cutting edge Israeli products and technologies in accordance with the global trends:
• Technologies for optimizing renewable energy facilities
• Energy storage solutions of all types
• Smart grid solutions, operation of transmission and distribution, grid monitoring
• Micro grids & Forecasting • Energy demands management and energy efficiency
• Off-grid Energy solutions
• Digitalized & Data-based solutions
• Cyber Security
• Low-carbon & Climate Resilience solutions
Who can you expect to meet in the event? Target Audience will include:
• Energy Utilities
• Energy Transmission and Distribution Companies
• EPCs, Installers, Projects Operation, Design and Integration
• Developers & Owners of Renewable Energy Projects
• Manufacturers, Suppliers, Service Providers and Distributors of Solutions and Products
• Automotive Industry, Engines & Batteries Manufactures
• VCs, Investors and Funding Bodies
Virtual booth in English that includes:What do you get as Virtual Booth Exhibitors?
1,500 NIS for IEI members/ 3,500 NIS Nonmembers
Additional Spot Ad Video (limited to 6 companies/spots):
For more information, please contact us at the Israel Export Institute: