For a better browsing experience, we recommend using one of the following browsers:
HLTH (“health”) is an unparalleled event in Las Vegas, US, designed for executives in the health industry with over 7,000 attendees (mainly US)
from payers, providers, employers, investors, startups, pharma and policy makers - A great opportunity to find strategic collaboration and engage with media
Each company will receive:
• Kiosk + company poster on back wall + logo panel+ desk with 2 stools+ chair+ lockable cabinet+ monitor to connect laptop\USB
• Electrical outlet
• 2 exhibitor badges
• Pre-scheduled meetings + assistance with "on the spot" meetings organization
The registration includes access to:
• Access to all keynotes, general sessions and special sessions (other than invite-only) (Sunday - Tuesday)
• Breakfast and Coffee Breaks (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
• Lunch (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday)
• Opening Reception at Brooklyn Bowl (Sunday)
• Exhibit Floor Receptions (Monday and Tuesday)
• Industry Night Party @ Drai’s Nightclub (Tuesday)
• Access to the Women at HLTH Reception and Awards (Tuesday)
• Access to the Investor/Startup Networking Reception (Tuesday)
• Access to StartUp Health @ HLTH Dull Day Program (Wednesday)
3,400$for IEI members
4,760$ for non-members
*Numbers of spots are limited and registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
*If you want to secure a spot in the Israel pavilion, please sign and return the registration form and fulfill the payment.
*The construction of the Israel Pavilion is conditional on the registration of a minimum of 14 exhibiting companies.
**We are full aware of the challenges that the COVID-19(Coronavirus) poses. Please note if you wish to cancel your registration up to three months in advance, you will receive a full refund.