For a better browsing experience, we recommend using one of the following browsers:
Information for Exhibitors
The Retail Innovation Israel, RE:IL event in Israel, initiated by the Israel Export Institute and the Foreign Trade Administration at the Ministry of Economy and Industry is our first biggest virtual retail technology expo. The event will be held on September 7-8, 2020, and will include a virtual exhibition of 20 Israeli companies in the field of retail and an online B2B arena.
The event will present and expose Israeli technologies from In-store, Supply chain to e-Commerce, to potential partners / customers from across the world and will facilitate personal business meetings.
The COVID-19 situation took its toll on many of the world’s businesses and critical thinking was applied. That’s why we need to be RE: adapt with Retail Solutions in RE:IL – Retail Innovation Israel expo.
• CPG & FMCG
• Fashion retailers
• E-Commerce retailers
• Durable goods
• Advertising agencies with retail clients
Virtual Exhibition Specifications:
• Dedicated company page in English that includes a space in the center for the logo (width 250, height 200 and up to 3 MB), and company text that includes a key phrase of up to 60 words, a brief description of the company in up to 450 words, and additional company information in up to 5-6 paragraphs.
• Space for a brochure, in PDF format only, and weighing up to 5 MB, space for viewing one video from YouTube, social networking links: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
• You can add up to 10 images weighing 3 MB per image per page.
Recommended image dimensions: 1,080 width, 560 height.
• 3 registration codes for the event and for personal sessions scheduled in advance through the event’s conference system.
• 520 NIS for Export Institute members
• 1600 NIS for Non members
The number of places in the virtual exhibition is limited and subject to the approval of the Export Institute’s professional committee. Please register as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact the Export Institute:
Yarin Zukerman, Manager, Digital Media 03-5142931 or by email: Yarinz@export.gov.il
Maya Hajaje, Production Manager for Int'l Exhibitions 03-5142861 or by email: Mayav@export.gov.il