For a better browsing experience, we recommend using one of the following browsers:
When: Thursday November 19, 2020 | 17:00 – 18:00 IL Time
Every market around the world has a distinct character, and the same is true for the U.S. medical market - with one key distinction - that it is very important to have a local presence.
This webinar is an opportunity to hear from a real expert what crucial steps you should follow in order to successfully realize your company vision of building and growing business in the dynamic and rewarding U.S. medical market.
The webinar will be followed by 1 on 1 pre-scheduled zoom meetings**
How to introduce your company and product to the U.S. medical market?
● How to navigate the US medical market
● Low barrier market entry
● Custom go to market strategy
● Florida for the Israeli medical companies
● Marketing for U.S. market
- Understanding HMOs
- Entry to Hospital Market
- Low resistant entry to Private Medical Clinics
- Selecting appropriate conferences, workshops, trade-fairs
- Insurance based medical practices
- Cash based practices (ex Health Optimization, Regenerative Medicine)
1 on 1 meetings via Zoom between the consultant and IEI member companies.
Mr. Jeffry Rubinoff, Recognized industry leader in the U.S. market for medical diagnostic, imaging equipment and service, CEO of eVolveMed
** A company interested in a personal meeting with the consultant should fill out the file here to apply. The meeting is subject to the approval of the consultant. From 18:00
The seminar is free of charge, but pre-registration is required
More information about the Speaker:
Biography - Mr. Jeffry Rubinoff
● Recognized industry leader in the U.S. market for medical diagnostic, imaging equipment and service.
● Since 1996, has been a partner in a privately held company, which gained its global reputation as the largest provider of refurbished DEXA (Bone Density) equipment. During this time, selling and providing national service coverage for a variety of medical devices, such as C-arm, CT, Mammo, Ultrasound and x-ray.
● And most recently, partner and VP of Sales, for iRad, Innovative Radiology.
● Developed and executed successful go-to market sales strategies expanding his companies target market nationally in the U.S. market through direct sales and through a national dealer network.
● Sales growth and expansion to private practice, imaging centers, hospitals, and HMOs.
Success Story - Israeli company (BeamMed) entry to the U.S. market.
● Trying to build and grow the U.S. market had been a challenge for Beammed, and in fact they had been told that there was no longer a market in the U.S. for their product.
● Jeff understood differently and was determined to help them “Identify their target sales demographic working with HMOs like Humana and BlueCross”.
● Jeff worked closely with the BeamMed team to establish a Beammed USA presence. For example, open an office, develop market strategies, find a Director of U.S. operation, and local accounting firm, as well as a marketing firm that understands web design and SEO for the U.S. medical market. Since opening operations here, BeamMed has enjoyed significant year over year sales growth!
For Registration click here