24 למרץ 2020
מאת: יחידת קשרי חוץ במכון היצוא
Please find below the summary of the situation in the Czech Republic as of today (23.3.2020).
General measures in regard of the security of the population.
- The Czech Republic is under quarantine, people can only go to work, to see a doctor or relatives, walks in nature or parks are allowed.
- All restaurants and shops are closed, with the exception of food, pharmacies, petrol stations and car repair shops. Exception was also given to textile shops so that people would be able to sew medical masks.
- From last Wednesday midnight, a curfew without nose and mouth cover is in place.
- From 7:00 am to 9:00 am, only people over the age of 65 and people with disabilities can shop in grocery stores and drug stores.
- There has been a first victim of coronavirus, a 95-year-old man. In total, 1,167 people have been infected in the country, six patients have already been cured.
- According to Deputy Minister of Health Roman Prymula, strict quarantine measures could begin to loosen from mid-April.
Incoming and outgoing rules from your country.
- The boarders of the Czech Republic are currently closed. The government has banned foreigners from entering the Czech Republic and Czech citizens (and foreigners residing in the Czech Republic) from travelling abroad.
- Foreigners are not allowed to enter the Czech Republic, except for people with permanent residence in the country and persons whose arrival is in the state interest. Foreigners can leave the Czech Republic without restrictions.
- Czechs returning from the following 15 countries must enter quarantine. Italy, China, Korea, Iran, Spain, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Britain, Norway, Denmark and France.
- Traveling abroad according to Deputy Minister of Health Roman Prymula may not be possible in the next year or two.
Are there any restriction(s) in regard of import / export of products.
- In the context of an emergency measure by the Ministry of Health to ensure sufficient key protective equipment in the Czech Republic to prevent the spread of COVID-19, export of FFP3 personal protective equipment (respirators, protective masks, mouth masks, half masks, etc.) is forbidden since March 4th.
- All persons, with the exception of manufacturers, have been prohibited from 6 March 2020 to export from the territory of the Czech Republic all personal care products intended for hand disinfection, except for a reasonable amount for personal use.
- At an extraordinary meeting of the government on Tuesday, 17 March 2020 a ban of export of drugs in connection with the coronavirus epidemic was adopted. The measure approved by the Government prohibits the distribution of all authorized medicinal products intended for the market in the Czech Republic to the member states of the European Union and further exports of these medicinal products to other countries outside the European Union. The Regulation shall apply with immediate effect for the period of emergency declared by the Government on 12 March 2020.
היצואנים מוזמנים לפנות לחדר המצב של מכון היצוא בכל שאלה ועניין הקשור להשפעות משבר הקורונה על הסחר הבינלאומי בטלפון ובווטסאפ - 052-3173178
מקור: שגרירות צ'כיה בישראל.