Terms and Conditions
("the Export Institute" or "the Institute") offers the services and information in this online service / Web site (the "Service" or "Site") subject to the conditions listed below.
"User" means: any person or corporation who establishes contacts or communicates with the Service.
Use of this website
The contents of users
Limitation of Responsibility and Liability
Change and failures on the site and termination of service
Supervision and Control
Law and Venue
Use of this website
1. The site is designed to provide the general public, as well as specific audiences (Israeli exporters, etc.) information and services about the activities of the Institute. In addition, among others, the Institute may launch - as part of the site - forums and other channels of communication which will allow site users to ask questions and / or express an opinion and / or maintain a dialogue with the Institute and / or with other users on the site and / or post and / or publish information (hereinafter "The contents of users").
2. The contentson the website are general, and are not tailored to the needs of someone specific.
3. The Israel Export Institute makes every effort to ensure that the information in the database is reliable, accurate, correct and updated. However, the information provided is dependent on sources of which the information is transferred to the Institute from, when the Institute does not have a practical way to verify and confirm any specific information. In light of the above, the Institute is not responsible for errors and / or errors and / or omissions in information presented through the site, though they may be. It is therefore apparent to the userthat he must examine information before relying on it, and that he does not and shall not have any claims or demands against the Israel Export Institute and / or its representatives in regards to the information and / or service and / or their derivatives.
4. Some of the services provided on the Site are subject to the completion of the registration procedure, in which the user will be required, inter alia, to approve the consent Terms of Service and provisions of these regulations, and provide identifying information about him.
5. The Institute may combine financial content on the website. The origin of some of the economiccontent isat the Institute while the other part is provided, managed and operated by content providers.
Although efforts are made to collect and process such content it is possible that in the process of reception, processing and posting some errors will occur. On each user who wants to use these materials to check and verify their credibility. Their publication does not constitute a recommendation and / or binding opinion for any interest or matterincluding for the purpose of transactions and financial conduct, acquisition or sale of securities or foreign currency and the like of. Therefore, any use or reliance on economic content found on the Site shall be at your own risk.
6. The site includes commercial content, such as commercials and ads, submitted for publication behalf of various advertisers. Such content can be text, image or voice.
The Israel Export Institute will not take any responsibility for commercial content published on the Site. The Israel Export Institute does not write, check, verify or edit the content of these publications or authenticity. Sole responsibility of commercial content and any consequence resulting from the use thereof or reliance thereon applies to advertisers. Advertising commercial content on the website does not constitute a recommendation or encouragement to purchase the services, goods or products offered for sale.
Any transaction made after commercial content published on the site will be agreed directly between the user and the relevant advertiser. The Israel Export Institute is not a party to any such transaction, and is not responsible for goods and services offered in commercial content on the website or who purchased based on.
7. Unless stated otherwise, site content and services are intended for personal, non-commercial use. User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, content or services obtained from the site without explicit permission of the Israel Export Institute in prior written consent.
8. The Institute shall be entitled to - at its sole discretion - to reject and / or remove and / or modify any content of users on the site, as well asto prevent from users the registration and / or the use of these services (wholly or partly).
9. Without derogating generality of the foregoing the users of the computing resources of the Institute are committed to maintaining the laws relating to defamation / libel. Writing, display or transmission of material inciting, threatening, racist, or have use of obscene or threatening language, are strictly forbidden. Users are warned especially against sending incitement, whether it's political or other material. Uses in doubt about a particular matter (if it is incitement), must apply to the administration, on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The links are solely for the convenience of the user. These links may change from time to time depending on the discretion of the Institute. Unless otherwise stated, links to third party sitesand from them shall not be construed as an expression of support, approval, recommendation, favoring, or endorsement, express or implied, on - by the Institute regarding the sources / other sites, including documents and other material included, operators of the sites or products presented therein.
3. Upon including all links in this Service, the information found on the linked site for purposes of the service, and the link itself was correct. It is possible that over time there have been changes to the linked site. If the user finds the site or linked to unsuitable material, or that the link is incorrect, he requested to notify the site manager (email@example.com).
The contents of users
1. Delivery of content for publication on the website does not give to the user the right to require these contents be published or continue to be published. As the contents of users indeed will be published on, then they will be subject to the sole discretion of The Institute, to be determined, inter alia, the location of their publication, the manner and duration of their display and the like.
2. The Institute shall be entitled to check the contents of users, both before and after their publication on the website.
3. The Institute does not bear any responsibility for the contents of users, and sole responsibility for and for any consequence resulting there from on the user who gave them to posting, only. It is noted that these materials do not express the opinion or position of The Institute and their publication provides no guarantee as to their validity, reliability, accuracy or legality.
4. When submitting information and content for publication on the website, the User must ensure that such contents and publication are lawful.
5. Without derogating the rights conferred on it by law, The Institute may refuse to publish and / or remove and / or delete and / or edit any content submitted for publication at its sole discretion.
6. The contents submitted for publication on the website will be exposed to all Internet users.
1. Under the law of copyright in Israel, and according to international treaties, copyright in the publications of the Israel Export Institute, including those provided on this website, belong to the Institute and / or its representative.
In addition, all copyrights and intellectual property on the site, including site design, content published and any software, application, computer code, graphics files, text and other materials contained therein, designs, trademarks, trade secrets and the arrangement of information which are of the Israel Export Institute , or of third parties the Export Institute was given a legal license from, unless the information page or an external site linked to the Israel Export Institute site through a link, which do not carry the logo of the Institute.
These copyrights apply, inter alia, on any text, picture, illustration, map, a sound, video, graphics and software applications included on the site (hereinafter: “the protected material''), unless explicitly stated that copyright protected material belongs to another party.
2. The user may make ''fair use'' of the protected material for personal use only, set out under law. ''Fair use'' includes reasonable quotation of protected material. The user must cite the source of the quotation. User may not alter the protected material, process, damage or other change, or any action that diminishes the value of the protected material, which may prejudice the honor or reputation of the copyright holder.
3. Subject to the law of copyright, User may not copy, display, distribute, retransmit or publish protected material, give to third parties or use for any commercial or other non-commercial in any part of them without the prior written consent of the Israel Export Institute.
4. Also, use the name and / or logo of the Export Institute for advertising, or include the Israel Export Institute as a user of any product or service, or as a source for research on which a commercial scheme is based or advertising plan and / or any other purpose without prior written permission of the Institute, is strictly forbidden.
Limitation of Responsibility and Liability
1. The service offered to the users is at their own risk. All materials, information and products are provided "as is", without warranty or guarantee of any kind, and cannot be adjusted to the needs of each user. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Institute removes explicitly any responsibility or representation, express or implied, by the - law or otherwise, including, without limitation, responsibility of merchantability, adjustment for a particular purpose and non - infringement of proprietary rights and Intellectual Property Rights. To avoid any doubt, the Institute does not undertake or guarantee that this site will operate without interference, will be timely, secure or error-free.
2. Any downloading or receiving of materialsin a different way, information or products offered on the site is in compliance with the sole discretion and responsibility of the user only, and each user shall be solely responsible for any damage that might occur, including loss of data or damage to its computer system.
3. The Export Institute makes every effort to ensure that the information in the forum / website is reliable, accurate, correct and up to date; however, it is dependent on sources from which information is transmitted to it, when it has no real way to validate and verify any specific information. In light of the above, the Israel Export Institute is not responsible for errors and / or mistakes and / or omissions in information presented through the service, as they may be. The User acknowledges therefore that he must examine all information before relying on it, when he does not and shall not have any claims or demands against the Israel Export Institute and / or its representatives in regards to the information and / or service and / or their derivatives.
4. In any case the Institute shall not be liable towards any party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind, in connection with this site, or any use on this site or any site or resource linked or referenced through this site, or for the use of materials, information, products or services, downloaded or accessed, including, without limitation, lost profits, interruption of business, loss of data and the like of.
6. The use of information and / or service is not a substitute for consultation and / or legal and / or other professional treatment. The user is solely responsibility for the manner in which he makes use of the service. The Israel Export Institute is not responsible for any damage caused to the user or any third party, as incurred, arising directly or indirectly from use of the service. The Israel Export Institute - including its employees and / or his representatives.
Change and failures on the site and termination of service
1. The Export Institute does not guarantee that the service on the site will not be interrupted or without any breaks, will be held securely and without error, and will be immune to unauthorized access to computers of the Institute or from damages, malfunctions or failures - in hardware, software, communication lines and systems, at the Institute or any of its suppliers.
2. The Institute will be entitled to periodically change the structure, including its appearance, its scope, content and availability of the services provided on the site and any other aspect of it - and all without any need to give prior notice. These changes will be made, inter alia, considering the dynamic nature of the Internet and technological and other changes taking place. By nature; such changes may entail malfunctions or may be initially inconvenient, etc. for performance, such changes and / or failures occurring during the course thereof. The User shall have no claim or demand against the Institute for implementation of such changes or failures occurring during the course thereof.
3. The Institute may terminate at any time the service through this site, in whole or in part. The Institute will publish a notice of the planned service termination on the site at least 14 days in advance. Upon termination of service the Institute will keep material contained on the site for 30 days, and then may delete it without saving any backup and no further notice of it.
4. In case of failure on the site, the site manager has to be notified via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The very uses of the Site and / or service and user activity indicate the user's consent and his undertaking to act or refrain from acting as follows:
2. The user agrees not to use the Site and / or service in a manner that is incompatible with any law and / or disagreements and / or constitutes forgery, alteration or deletion of information.
3. The user agrees not to upload viruses and / or Trojan horses and / or other malicious files to the site.
4. The user must abide by the rules of conduct on the Internet, known as "Netiquette"; this information appears in - "The Netiquette Homepage”.
5. User agrees that, without prejudice to any other right of The Institute, in cases where The Institute concerned that user's usage on the site is inconsistent with the provisions of these Terms and / or any law, The Institute will be permitted to monitor the use of the user on the site, to prevent a user from accessing the site, or transfer the user's behavior on the site to third parties, which will prove, to the satisfaction of The Institute, that they are injured from the violating activities of the user, and any other action as the Institute deems appropriate in order to protect property and / or rights.
Supervision and Control
1. Site Administration may monitor and control the way different users use the computing resources of The Institute, and she will be entitled to suspend or revoke permission granted the user, instantly in case of breach of Terms, in whole or in part.
2. Site administration will be entitled to make changes in the contents pages of information on this website and perform all necessary actions to ensure the proper and lawful operation of the site in accordance with these terms.
For any query regarding the services provided through this site and other questions relating to the Institute's information system please contact us through e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
The Israel Export Institute may change these Terms from time to time without giving prior notice. The Institute will publish the new conditions, and the beginning date of publication will be the validity.
Law and Venue
1. Use of this website is subject exclusively to the laws of the State of Israel.
2. Exclusive jurisdiction for all intents and purposes result from the use of the Service and / or on is the competent courts in Tel - Aviv, excluding any other venue.
The Institute shall be entitled to condition the entire site browsing and / or its share in the registry to include identifying information of users and other information at its discretion. The information which the users must fill out will be stated explicitly. If the user does not provide the data in the mandatory fields he will not be able to browse the site and / or part of it, as determined by the Institute from time to time. The Institute will be entitled to demand the resumption of registration and / or information in relation to it at its sole discretion.
The data provided by the user when registering and / or when performing other activities on the site will be kept in the Institute’s database.
- In order to send the users by e-mail from time to time information about The Institute and services to users who agree to receive such material, the Institute on its sole discretion may include advertising material in these messages. The user may request to be removed from this service by clicking on a link which will be included in the message.
- To allow the user to purchase products and / or services and / or take part in the interactive activities on the site, including advertising information and content from the user.
- To create personal zones on the site, this could be adjusted to user’s preferences.
- To tailor advertisements to the user while visiting his area of ??interest. The information will be used by the Institute for this purpose and will not be to personally identify the user by name or address.
- To improve and expand the services and content offered on the site, including creating new services and content correspond to the requirements and expectations of users on the site, and to change or cancel existing services and content. The information used by the Institute for this purpose will be mainly statistical information that does not identify the user personally.
- To contact with the user (if necessary) or to analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. This information does not identify the user personally.
Providing information to third parties
The Institute will not give out personal information such as name and address of the user to third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the Institute receives a court order instructing it to provide the user information or information about him to a third party.
- Any dispute, claim, action, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between the user and the Institute.
- In any case the Institute believes that the information is necessary to prevent serious damage to person or property of anyone from the Institute or the person or property of the third parties.
The user acknowledges that when he performs activities related to registration, the Institute shall be entitled to "plant" on his computer and software text files (called "cookies") that allow to identify the user while browsing the site (hereinafter - "Cookies"). If the user wants to delete the cookies he must turn to the homepage of the company that makes the browser - Explorer and / or Netscape (or other), and follow instructions listed there.
Collecting information for statistical purposes
When using the site will be collected information about the pages presented to the user, the content that interested him, how long he stayed on the site and what actions he performed on it. The information does not identify him in person and hence the information collected is only of general statistical character. The Israel Export Institute is entitled to keep the information above and to use it to its needs in accordance to the Terms and conditions and other provisions of the law. The Israel Export Institute will be entitled to use the collected information about the user's activities while using the site for the production and statistical analysis. The Israel Export Institute will be entitled to provide such statistics to third parties, as long as there is no personal data refer to the user personally or identify him in person.
The Israel Export Institute implements advanced security mechanisms to secure the information on the site. Hacking the site's computer systems or the Export Institute is a criminal offense under Israeli law, punishable by imprisonment as prescribed by law. However, as a computerized database, The Israel Export Institute can not guarantee absolute immunity from computer intrusion, intrusion attempts such disclosure or static activity of the computer systems used by the website and the user hereby waives any claim and / or claim against the Institute in this regard, provided that the Institute took reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized entry.
The user agrees not to take any action intended to illegally enter the Export Institute's computers, scan for access routes or loopholes in these computer systems, crack the security systems or encryption that protects the site and the information in it or assist in such activities as stated above.
Right to access data
The user is entitled by law to review his details as listed in the database, request to correct registration or request deletion from the database. Should the user wish to do so, he is asked to contact the site office by phone or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.